Personal Loans for Christmas 🎄
🎅 Christmas Personal Loans 10k to 60k 👪
Get pre-approved for a 🧝 christmas personal loan up from 10k to 60k 🧝♀️ before you shop so you can shop stress free. Don’t miss out on getting the kids and family presents 🎁 this year thanks to Braid Finance. 🕯️
We can help you with:
🤶 Christmas Finance 🎄
🤶 We wish you a Merry Christmas from Briad Finance🎄
🤶 Christmas Personal Loan Overview 🎄
When it comes to personal loans for Christmas presents like a new car, a holiday trip for the family, a new bathroom or kitchen renovation, you have two options; Secured Personal Loans and Unsecured Personal Loans.
Christmas Unsecured Personal Loans from 10K to 60K
An Unsecured Personal Loan for Christmas will ensure that everyone has an amazing holiday break. A personal loan lets you borrow money to pay for something bigger than your everyday purchase such as a car, a trip, financing a wedding or even home renovations over the Christmas period. We want everyone to have a Christmas and that is why Braid Finance is here to help.
Christmas Secured Personal Loans 10k to 60k
A Secured Personal Loan is a loan that requires an asset for security. For this, you can use an item that you currently own or you could use the asset you intend to purchase with the loan as security.
It is best to have a talk with the team at Braid Finance or just apply online now. Our friendly team will get back to you and be able to provide you with any extra information you may require. The best thing is you are protecting your credit file and the team have helped 100’s of Australian’s to have a happy Christmas in past years and nothing changes this year.
The most common type of Secured Personal Loan is a car loan and with car loans, you use the vehicle you want to purchase as security. Just like we mentioned above, you can also take out a secured personal loan for other purposes such as paying for a wedding, holidays, home improvement or renovations and purchasing new appliances. Note that your asset should be greater or equal to the value of the loan amount. Also the value of your asset determines the amount you can borrow plus Lenders may have requirements on the age and condition of the asset.
As a borrower, going for a Secured Personal Loan is advantageous to you as it features lower interest rates and fewer fees. Though with these loans, you are at risk of losing your asset if you fail to pay off your loan. With a Secured Personal Loan, one may borrow up to $60,000 or sometimes even more and you can pay over a period of up to seven years. This loan is a great option for people who are self employed, part time or casual employees and those with poor credit scores.
NB: Some of the most common assets you can use as security for this loan include a new or used car, high cost assets such as expensive jewelry, some antiques, art pieces, prestigious cars, home equity and money that is locked away in a term deposit. For this, you can borrow up to the amount available in your term deposit.
Please note, before applying for this loan, you need to consider a few things such as how much the loan will cost, if it fits your budget, if you can comfortably repay the loan and whether you will be better off with a longer term or shorter term.
Lastly, talk with the team to compare your options for interest rates, loan terms, repayment flexibility, loan amounts offered and whether your asset meets the requirements
The advantages and disadvantages of an unsecured personal loan for Christmas and a secured personal loan for Christmas:
Advantages of personal loans;
- You can get an unsecured personal loan from 10K to 60k to get presents like a new car, house renovations, a wedding, a holiday trip away, taking the family camping over the break or even a wedding ring plus more.
- You can protect your credit file by applying with Braid Finance
- The flexibility of an unsecured personal loan is that you can spend it on whatever you like.
- A Secured Personal Loan for Christmas is very flexible as you can use the loan for various purposes like house renovations, a new or second hand car, solar panels, weddings and more. Remember that when taking out the loan, the amount should not exceed the value of the asset.
- When it comes to the Secured Personal Loan, you have a better chance of approval even if you aren’t eligible for other loans. Also the fact that this loan is less risky, you can still apply even if your credit score is not great because you are offering an asset as security.
Disadvantages of personal loans;
- With an unsecured personal loan you may have fixed term repayments.
- You may have higher interest rates
- You may risk losing your asset if you don’t repay your Christmas loan. However, this is highly unlikely and most times the brokers will work with you to make payment arrangements. As much as giving an asset reduces your interest rates, you could potentially risk losing it if you are making absolutely no efforts to repay your loan.
- How much you borrow is determined by the value of the asset. Therefore, if the asset that you offer does not hold much value, you may not get the amount that you require. So ensure the amount you require matches the value of the loan.
At Braid Finance, we have partnered with lenders who can offer you Unsecured Personal Loans for Christmas and Secured Personal Loans for Christmas that have flexible repayment and terms that can meet your needs plus the application process is easy.
The eligibility criteria for each loan varies from lender to lender therefore, apply today to get started. To make your application process move faster ensure you have your I.D, bank statements or proof of income, proof of asset ownership and address details. If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch with us.
Please note, before applying for a personal loan for Christmas, you may want to consider a few things such as how much the Christmas loan will cost, if it fits your weekly budget, if you can comfortably repay the loan and whether you will be better off with a longer term or shorter term.
All you need to consider is… What are you getting for Christmas?
We can help you with:
Get help now choosing a loan 🌟
Need a helping hand? 🍷
Braid Finance is always more than happy to answer any questions you may have. All of our customers applications are individually assessed. If you have any urgent questions while we get back to you. Get in touch with us today.